Welcome to my blog! Odd title you say? Yes, maybe, but I bet you would agree with me that life is chaotic! I'm mindful though, in the midst of the chaos, of Colossians 3:17 "Whatever you do, do it all in the name of Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father!" I thank God that my life gets to be chaotic...I know that through the chaos He is transforming me to be more like Him!

Saturday, March 10, 2012

It's Been a While...

August 2011, the last date posted on my blog. I had to take some much needed time off from blogging for a while. I've been writing it all down in my journal though, and hopefully I'll be sharing some of those moments/lessons over the coming weeks now that I'm back to blogging! For the last 17 months, God has completely flipped mine and my husband's world by calling us to do something we never had on our radar: church planting. We went from not even knowing what church planting was to being assessed, trained, planning, meeting with a core team, fundraising, hosting interest meetings, helping start small groups, and a host of other things as God burdened our heart to start a new church body in Pearl, Mississippi. The last 8 months have been even more intense on this journey as we sold a house, bought a new house in a new city, Bryant transitioned from his full-time job at our church, and we stepped into this thing full fledge ahead! While it's without a doubt been the most chaotic season of our lives, we have been able to see God do more miraculous things in our life than ever before! You can find out more about our journey on our blog.

Check out a video and info on our website!

And watch a short video with an update on The Exchange!

No comments:

Post a Comment