Welcome to my blog! Odd title you say? Yes, maybe, but I bet you would agree with me that life is chaotic! I'm mindful though, in the midst of the chaos, of Colossians 3:17 "Whatever you do, do it all in the name of Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father!" I thank God that my life gets to be chaotic...I know that through the chaos He is transforming me to be more like Him!

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Some Exciting News!

Hello! Wow, it's been a week! Started the week with a very bad cold that I so generously shared with my husband. At least the first half of the week, we were both pitiful. Runny noses, coughing, no energy...yuck! We finally managed to rise above it though in time for a weekend filled with grandparents, a 5K race (I attended, didn't run), a wedding shower, and of course NCAA basketball. Some new and exciting things are happening. I'm still not sure what God is up to, but I feel like I am finally starting to see glimpses of what He might be doing. It's so hard to wait on His timing for stuff, but I'm so glad that I feel like the time is getting closer for Him to reveal more of His plan to us!

So...the exciting news I wanted to share today is that I have started working on my first book! (That sounds weird...) It's still in beginning stages, but I'm super excited! It's always been a dream of mine, and God just recently gave me direction on it. Hopefully I will be able to share more with you soon, but if I'm blogging less...you know why! I'll try to post more details soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment