Welcome to my blog! Odd title you say? Yes, maybe, but I bet you would agree with me that life is chaotic! I'm mindful though, in the midst of the chaos, of Colossians 3:17 "Whatever you do, do it all in the name of Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father!" I thank God that my life gets to be chaotic...I know that through the chaos He is transforming me to be more like Him!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

L3 - Learn. Live. Lead.


I posted a blog about a week ago intiteled "L3- Is Your Fruit in Season?" I thought you may want to know what L3 is. The L3 Journal is a reading plan that our church (Pinelake Church) produced to help you dig deeper in the Word in 2010. What makes this reading plan different than others is the L3 focuses just on 1 or 2 chapters of the Bible per day. The purpose is to encourage you to dig deeper and find out more about the Scripture instead of merely skimming it and checking it off your list. It's about learning, living, and leading. Learning what God says in His Word, living it out, and leading others to do the same. You can find out more about the L3 Journal here: http://pinelake.org/blogs/l3/. You can even get it sent to your smartphone! God has already revealed so many things so far and we're only on day 20!

No comments:

Post a Comment