Welcome to my blog! Odd title you say? Yes, maybe, but I bet you would agree with me that life is chaotic! I'm mindful though, in the midst of the chaos, of Colossians 3:17 "Whatever you do, do it all in the name of Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father!" I thank God that my life gets to be chaotic...I know that through the chaos He is transforming me to be more like Him!

Friday, July 16, 2010

Proverbs 16:1

"The plans of the heart belong to man, but the answer of the tongue is from the Lord."
I was reading this verse this morning and was reminded of a video that my husband recently showed me that goes so well with this verse. If God has ever not answered your prayers the way you thought He should and you've wondered why, this video is great! God just asks us to follow Him, not to try to figure things out. Enjoy!
http://vimeo.com/4654340

No comments:

Post a Comment