Welcome to my blog! Odd title you say? Yes, maybe, but I bet you would agree with me that life is chaotic! I'm mindful though, in the midst of the chaos, of Colossians 3:17 "Whatever you do, do it all in the name of Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father!" I thank God that my life gets to be chaotic...I know that through the chaos He is transforming me to be more like Him!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow, Sitters, & Sales

It's that time again! Time to declare a state of emergency in Mississippi! The low tonight is 33 degrees, and we Mississippians just can't continue to live normal lives as long as it's this cold! And of course, the big news around here is the 90% chance of snow tomorrow...we must now stock up on bottled water, canned food, and matches. I wonder if in Michigan & Detroit & other places where snow & low temps are a common occurrence...do they declare a state of emergency when temps soar into the upper 70s?! Well, that's just how we do it down here. It's looking like schools, parties, and other plans for the weekend are quickly being canceled.

In other news, Bryant and I are going to be sitters for the weekend! We actually get to play "mommy & daddy" for a few days. Some friends of ours are leaving town for 4 days, and since they know how much we adore this little boy, they asked us if we wanted to keep him! I'm not sure if we know totally what we're getting ourselves into, but it will be good experience! This is my favorite picture of little Zachary Hoober! I mean, can you blame us for being in love?


So now that I will be playing mommy for a few days, and now that my computer is working again, I'll be sure to blog about our adventures...

Which leads me to my last S word, sales. I don't usually shop at JCPenny, but you just can't beat their sales right now! If you're in need of some new clothes, or if you're just like me and love a good sale, you need to check it out! Tons of stuff, 80% off!...They should hire me to be in their ads!

No comments:

Post a Comment