Welcome to my blog! Odd title you say? Yes, maybe, but I bet you would agree with me that life is chaotic! I'm mindful though, in the midst of the chaos, of Colossians 3:17 "Whatever you do, do it all in the name of Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father!" I thank God that my life gets to be chaotic...I know that through the chaos He is transforming me to be more like Him!

Friday, February 12, 2010

White Friday!

The morning started very early this morning! Zach started crying around 6:50! That may not be early to you, but at the May household...that's early! Especially on a Friday which is everybody's day off. We did, however, wake up to lots of snow this morning! LOTS of snow!! Got Zach up and changed and I had a blast playing mommy for the morning. So cute eating Apple Jacks!

We played inside for a while, and he got a little morning nap. Then it was time to bundle up and head outside for some fun in the snow! I'm not sure how much fun Zach actually had, but Bryant and I had a blast taking pictures! How obvious is it that we don't have children of our own?! Ha! Here's some pics!






I have to hand it to you Allison & Kevin (Zach's mom & dad), after playtime, bathtime, & lunchtime...by naptime Bryant & I were tired! So funny, he's sleeping, so we are squeezing in our to-do list before he wakes up. Valentine's Day party tonight, which is sure to be a blast (I hope you can hear the sarcasm in my voice). Fun times!

Some words of encouragement God gave to me today from Psalm 12:6 "The words of the LORD are pure words; as silver tried in a furnace of the earth, refined seven times." You can trust Him today! Trust what He has told you to do, and do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment